Thank you for choosing Southern Medical Group for your healthcare needs. We are pleased to be part of your personal healthcare team.
To request an appointment, call us at (865) 632-5885 Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. until 4 p.m. Please call at least 24 hours in advance for appointment cancellations or rescheduling.
We are located at 6600 Nightingale Lane, Knoxville, TN 37909. Ample parking is available at our private office building. Patients seeing one of our providers should park in the top lot adjacent to the main entrance door.
On your first visit, you will be asked to fill out registration forms. You may choose to pre-register by downloading, printing and completing the forms below. Just bring them to your first visit. Completing the forms prior to your visit will help speed up the new patient registration process.
- Patient Information Forms
- Registration Agreement – English
- Registration Agreement – Spanish
- Medicare Annual Wellness Patient Form
- Additional forms for patients of Dr. Etezadi & Dr. John
- Additional forms for patients of Dr. Swilley & Dr. Thompson
- Authorization to Release Health Information
We ask that you please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. Please bring the following:
- Your current health insurance information – to ensure accurate and appropriate billing of your health care services
- Your current Photo ID
- Any medications you are currently taking in their original containers
Southern Medical Group participates with Medicare and most major HMO and PPO insurance plans. As a courtesy, we will file all claims with your insurance company. If you have questions regarding your insurance coverage, please contact us at (865) 632-5885. If your insurance coverage includes co-pays we will request payment of these at the time of your visit. Be sure to contact us if your insurance coverage changes in any way. Click here for a complete list of accepted insurances.
It’s very important that you contact the office during regular office hours for all prescription refills. We are unable to refill any prescriptions after 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, and we are unable to refill any prescriptions on weekends or holidays.
Click here to access our secure patient portal for easy health information access.